Are you a tad bit insane? Does bonding with people over anime make you go ~nyaaa~~? Are you good with organizing people and working with people? Then come and be our Volunteer Coordinator at SpringfestNY. Our passion is the heart and soul of this convention and we hope that you will also reflect this ideal!!!
- Before the convention the Volunteer Coordinator will be in charge of recruiting prospective volunteers as well as maintaining the sign-up list.
- Prior to the convention, the Volunteer Coordinator will work with other SpringfestNY staff to create a volunteer training course; that will be administered to the volunteers prior to the convention date.
- Closer to the convention the Volunteer Coordinator will communicate with the other departments to determine how many volunteers they need and when.
- During SpringfestNY the Volunteer Coordinator will be in charge of volunteer sign-in as well as assigning tasks to volunteers, based on the needs of the other departments.
- Experience as a volunteer at conventions. (Experience coordinating volunteers or leading teams of volunteers a plus)
- Must be able to attend all days of the convention
- Must be able to attend individual and team meetings through out the year via phone, Skype or in person
- Must be able to follow all SpringFestNY Codes of Conduct and business policies