Whether it’s in the price of tickets, the wait time for on-site registration or projecting a given year’s attendance, the Director of Registration’s impact is felt immediately. If you’re passionate about anime, ready to take on the challenges of convention planning and well organized, we want you! Come and join SpringFestNY as our newest Director of Registration.
- Will work as a member of the Senior Leadership team to plan, organize and communicate information regarding SpringFestNY with a focus on Registration related matters.
- Partnering with the Finance department to set estimate annual attendance and set ticket prices accordingly.
- Will be responsible for the organization, training and professional development of the Registration Department.
- Partnering with Operations to ensure the registration experience is painless as possible for our attendees.
- Providing a statistical breakdown of attendance demographics to the Convention Chair as necessary.
- Keeping track of the Registration Department’s budget and physical resources.
- As part of the Senior Leadership, representing SpringFestNY in public including in press interviews.
- At least 2 years experience as either volunteer or staff at conventions of any variety. (Registration experience is a must.)
- At least 1 year of leadership / management experience either at conventions or in the corporate world.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Must be able to attend all days of the convention.
- Must be able to attend individual and team meetings throughout the year via phone, Skype or in person.
- Must be able to follow all SpringFestNY Codes of Conduct and business policies.