Reporters, photographers, videographers, live-streamers and members of other media outlets who are interested in covering SpringFestNY may be eligible for press passes. A press pass is a complimentary admission to the convention that grants its bearers early admission and preferred seating or positioning during certain events. It also grants holders the right to conduct interviews with our industry guests.
Applicants for press passes will be screened by our press department. Applicants found eligible will be notified by email of their eligibility before the convention.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I run a blog, e-zine or <insert other non-traditional medium here>. Am I eligible to apply?
You bet! We welcome Writers, editorial staff, photographers, videographers, live-steamers, broadcast journalists and any other kind of media to apply.
- When does press registration start?
At roughly the same time general registration starts.
- When will I hear back about my application?
You will hear back no later than February 13, 2014.
- Where can I read all of your amazing press releases?
If you’ve been approved for a press pass you should get them in your inbox. Otherwise you can find them here.
- I have a question or inquiry not listed here. What should I do?
Reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll be glad to answer your questions.