Whether it’s in the price of tickets, the wait time for on-site registration or projecting a given year’s attendance, the Registration Department’s impact is immediately felt. If you’re passionate about anime, ready to take on the challenges of convention planning and are well organized, we want you! Come and join SpringFestNY as our first ever Assistant Director of Registration.
- Will work with the Director of Programming to plan, organize and communicate information regarding SpringFestNY with a focus on the convention’s panels, events and schedules.
- Assist the Director of Programming in all capacities of their duties.
- Collaborate with the Directors and Assistant Directors of other departments in planning and organizing SpringFestNY.
- Assist in training other members of the Programming Department.
- Interfacing with senior convention leadership as necessary.
- Be able to fill in for the Director of Registration in their absence.
- At least 1 year experience as either volunteer or staff at conventions of any variety. (Programming experience is a plus.)
- At least 1 year of leadership / management experience either at conventions or in the corporate world.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Must be able to attend all days of the convention.
- Must be able to attend individual and team meetings throughout the year via phone, Skype or in person.
- Must be able to follow all SpringFestNY Codes of Conduct and business policies.